Sunday 21 February 2016

Grumpy Monkey

Morning All,
Today's image really speaks for itself and it is called Grumpy Monkey.
I've made this card for the soon to be Father in Laws birthday and we have often said he is like a big Silver Back Gorilla.
I love this Gorilla - he has so much expression in his face. I used loads of different punches and dies to create all the leaves he is nestled in. I tried to keep it manly with lots of Kraft card and wood so had to resist my usual adding of gems and glitter. Although if you look closely there are a few glittery leaves...There has to be a bit of shimmer in the Rain Forest right?

Even better this image is only £1.00 - you can't even get a coffee for that these days!
If you would like to see the full recipe for this card - pop over to my blog by clicking here and you can get all the details.
Have a good week and I will see you next Sunday.
Liz (:(|)x

5 comments:

  1. Well he does look grumpy fabulous card Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, this is a fabulous card for your dad! Love the scenery you created for this grumpy handsome dude :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Liz, love the way you've intertwined the happy birthday into the foliage, great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all! Was a fun card to make. x

    ReplyDelete