Sunday 22 November 2015

Santa Selfie

Morning All - Sorry I'm a little later than usual posting this morning but its because I'm using this "Hot of the pencil" image.... Called Santa Selfie. This will be available very soon to buy -so watch the website!

 

I actually added loads of glitter but not sure you can see it very well in this photo... glitter for snow is compulsory in my opinion. I saw this image and had to have it - Its traditional christmas with the very modern phenomenon that is the Selfie!! I have so many friends that this image is perfect for.

We had our Girls night out on Friday and headed to the Christmas markets in Chester - It really got me in the Festive spirit - as did the Gluhwein!! I love Christmas but when is it appropriate to put up the decorations... It has to be December at least for me but there is a fully decorated tree in a neighbouring house.

So i'll witter no on more and let you see this fab new image!
If you would like the full recipe for this card - pop over to my blog.
Enjoy folks
Liz (:(|)x



6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and I love this image can't wait to use it!! Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was quick off the mark, smashing card, love the rich Christmasy colours... I better get on with writing the newsletter lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I'm so impatient!! My crazy Sat night in crafting!! Love these new images - thanks for drawing them
      Xx

      Delete
  3. Love this image!! Such a fabulous card :o)

    ReplyDelete