Sunday 2 August 2015

Salon Deirdery

Morning All - It's Sunday Morning and time for me to post my latest card featuring Salon Deirdery from Dr Digi. I love her attitude! Just look at that Pout!


I printed the digi image quite big and allowed Our Deirdery and her furry companion to take centre stage. Obviously she had gone to get her purple rinse at the Salon - so I stuck with the purple colour scheme!
I've coloured the image with promarkers and kept it all fairly simple.
For full details of the card recipe - have a look at my blog - here.

Have a lovely day - I think Sundays are definitely a day for pampering and relaxing.
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card love the dies and colours Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fab card Liz, nice and clean and bold, great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete