Sunday 5 April 2015

I'm the Infected Newbie bringing you Strongo The Magnificent...

Hello - this is my first ever post for Dr Digi - and I def caught the bug! (Sorry- no more Medical puns I promise!!)
I'm chuffed to bits to be part of this team as I love the images - they are so much fun and full of Humor. Great images for those hard to make Mens Cards.

So... here goes........


I used Strongo The Magnificent - and I really enjoyed colouring him with Promarkers. And he would be perfect for so many different occasions. You can find all the details and card recipe over at my Blog

I will be back with you soon - until then I'd love to know what you think and see what you make with this fab image!

Happy Easter everyone, 
Lilibet, (:(|)x

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! fabulous card brilliant design and love the matching paper for the moustache
    Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Dr Digi's House of Stamps Liz, what a smashing card for a first post... great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of papers to go with this image! Welcome to the DT team.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comments! I'm loving being part of the DT already!!
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete