Wednesday 15 April 2015

50,000!


Well Sunday marked a little bit of a mile stone and I thought I'd share with you lot ( I waited till today so as not to interfere with our DTs amazing posts.) As you might have guessed from our little celebratory image, we've reached 50,000 views on the blog!  It's really rewarding to know that all the work we put into sharing our digis and our design teams work is reaching so many of you eager crafters.  So here's a ginormous thanks to each and every one of you and here's to the next 50,000

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations John well deserved Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and it feels great to be a part of this. John your images are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoop Whoop! I feel really grateful to be part of this team and I'm obv joining at a great time! Well done everyone - great achievement and keep up the fab images John!! X

    ReplyDelete