Friday 23 January 2015

Anglin' Andy


Personally I don't understand the pastime but I must confess, I like the results of fishing expeditions in batter with some lovely hot chips. Not sure what Anglin' Andy has planned for his trout, something far fancier I hope! Mind you a good few fishermen's plans for their catch tend to be limited to handing over said catch to the missus, but they did the hard work of sitting around all day waiting for the fish to bite!

You can find Anglin' Andy HERE, you can also find his river background HERE, hope you all have a great weekend
Ruth x

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous paper and backdrop and a wonderful coloured image Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card Ruth, I think Andy is one of our most popular stamps, always good to see a new version :)

    ReplyDelete