Friday 5 December 2014

Christmas Chris


You know how it is, you go to a party, head for the buffet table and overload your plate! Well Chris here is a huge lover of Christmas pudding so he is in seventh heaven. Forget your mince pies and pigs in blankets, bring on the pud! Reminds me I still need to get mine, I am the only one who eats it, the boys do not know what they are missing!

You can find Chris Christmas HERE and his oversized pud HERE (total bargain at 50p!) and you can find the Doc's new sheet of Christmas sentiments HERE and if you order all three of these together you will save yourself a £1, so the pud is technically free, how good is that?

Have a good weekend, I will be wrapped up in my thermals on my friend's market stall tomorrow so think of me, brr!

Ruth x

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout and sentiment ( I am with you love Christmas pud) Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made a cracking job of Chris Ruth, love it :)

    ReplyDelete