Saturday 16 November 2013

Psychedelic Syd


This is Psychedelic Syd, I couldn't think of anything to write so I googled Psychedelic Syd and found that there was a man called Syd Barrett who was a singer in Pink Floyd, I have heard of them but not of the man Syd, so I jumped on you-tube to find a video, I have never heard of any of the songs associated with Syd, I went through a few and found this one that happens to be about Syd's friend Corporal Clegg hehehe if you like Pink Floyd and know Syd you may appreciate this... VIDEO

You can get Syd the digi HERE at the shop
See you next time
Hugs Mandz xox

2 comments:

  1. Yay I've introduced some one to Syd Barrett =0) yep that's where the name's from..
    and a smashing card too, so a double win..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're not really my cup of tea, but it did make me giggle and go ahhhh!! when I saw it, and then when I heard the corporal Clegg song I knew you had to be a Pink Floyd fan :)

      Delete