Friday 26 October 2012

A Birthday Bot for the Birthday Boy





I have three sons but somewhere during the teenage years I gained a 4th (eldest son's best mate, might as well live here). This one doesn't pay much rent either but he was 22 yesterday and not being of the beer drinking/ party animal variety I struggle for cards, I saw Birthday Bot and thought he was perfect for the job. I thought he needed big shiny eyes so broke out the Glossy Accents and any Bot worth his spots deserves a bit of sparkle around his joints.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous! Love how the eyes turned out! Happy birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I'm sure your 'extra' son appreciated Bot. Funny how we gain offspring along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No dignified bot would leave home without sparkly joints!! I love that you make cards for strays..LOL. My endearing term for the one's I have in my home too. :) Terrific job on Bot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Bot day card if ever i saw one Ruth =0)

    ReplyDelete